Ajaka Store

Saturday 6 May 2017

The Way, The Truth And The Life 1A

FROM WHEN GOD WAS ALONE TO THE END OF TIME

PART 1: The Genesis

The Dateless Past

Psalm 93:2New King James Version (NKJV)

2 Your throne is established from of old;

You are from everlasting.

Ezekiel 1:1New International Version (NIV)

Ezekiel’s Inaugural Vision

In my thirtieth year, in the fourth month on the fifth day, while I was among the exiles by the Kebar River,the heavens were opened and I saw visions of God.

Ezekiel 1:26-28New International Version (NIV) 26 Above the vault... was what looked like a throne of lapis lazuli, and high above on the throne was a figure like that of a man.


Revelation 4:3Living Bible (TLB)


Great bursts of light flashed forth from him as from a glittering diamond or from a shining ruby, and a rainbow glowing like an emerald encircled his throne.

Ezekiel 1:28New King James Version (NKJV)

28 ... This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord.

Ezekiel Sent to Rebellious Israel


So when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking.

Isaiah 45:5New King James Version (NKJV)

5  I am the Lord, and there is no other;

There is no God besides Me....

Isaiah 46:9-10New King James Version (NKJV)

9 ... For I am God, and there is no other;

I am God, and there is none like Me,

10 Declaring the end from the beginning,

And from ancient times thingsthat are not yet done,

Saying, ‘My counsel shall stand,

And I will do all My pleasure,’

Hebrews 4:12Amplified Bible (AMP)

12 For the word of God is living and active and full of power [making it operative, energizing, and effective]. It is sharper than any two-edged [a]sword, penetrating as far as the division of the [b]soul and spirit [the completeness of a person], and of both joints and marrow [the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and judging the very thoughts and intentions of the heart.

Creation (Over 6,000 Years Ago)

Genesis 1:1Good News Translation (GNT)

The Story of Creation


In the beginning, when God created the universe,[a]


War In Heaven

Revelation 12:7-12Good News Translation (GNT)

Then war broke out in heaven. Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, who fought back with his angels; but the dragon was defeated, and he and his angels were not allowed to stay in heaven any longer. The huge dragon was thrown out—that ancient serpent, named the Devil, or Satan, that deceived the whole world. He was thrown down to earth, and all his angels with him.
10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven saying, “Now God's salvation has come! Now God has shown his power as King! Now his Messiah has shown his authority! For the one who stood before our God and accused believers day and night has been thrown out of heaven. 11 They won the victory over him by the blood of the Lamb and by the truth which they proclaimed; and they were willing to give up their lives and die. 12 And so be glad, you heavens, and all you that live there! But how terrible for the earth and the sea! For the Devil has come down to you, and he is filled with rage, because he knows that he has only a little time left.”

Isaiah 14:12-16New King James Version (NKJV)

The Fall of Lucifer

12 “How you are fallen from heaven,

O Lucifer,[a] son of the morning!

How you are cut down to the ground,

You who weakened the nations!

13 For you have said in your heart:

‘I will ascend into heaven,

I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;

I will also sit on the mount of the congregation

On the farthest sides of the north;

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,

I will be like the Most High.’

15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,

To the lowest depths of the Pit.

16 “Those who see you will gaze at you,

And consider you, saying:

Is this the man who made the earth tremble,

Who shook kingdoms,

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment